The Charter School East Dulwich is a cashless school and parents can pay for all school items, such as food accounts, music fees, trips and activities etc, through the secure transactional website ParentPay.
What are the benefits to parents and pupils?
- ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments with your credit or debit card whenever and wherever you like.
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your children won’t have to worry about losing money at school
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email and/or SMS texT
New to ParentPay?
- You have a secure online account which is activated using a unique activation username and password issued by the school
- When you first log-in you will be prompted to change these and to keep them safe and secure as your Username and Password for future logins.
- If you have two or more children at a ParentPay school, you only need to activate one account to create your ‘main account’ and then add your other children via the Add a child tab on your home page.
- Please visit www.parentpay.com and activate your account via the Account login area on the home page of the site.
- ParentPay holds an electronic record of your payments to view at a later date.
- Once you have activated your account you can make online payments straight away.
Already have a ParentPay Account?
If you already have a ParentPay account, either with our school or another ParentPay school, you can simply login to that account and add your other children via the “Add a child” tab on your home page. You will need your activation username and initial password, issued by the school, to do this.
If you have any questions please contact the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org