In the event of school closure
Please see below useful contacts in the event you are not able to see your School Counsellor.
- Child Line - Free 24-hour helpline for children and young people. Tel:0800 1111 www.Childline.org.uk
- Young Minds National Charity to improve mental health of children and young people.
Tel: 020 7089 5050 www.youngminds.org.uk
- Samaritans - 24 hour service which offering a safe place to talk about a range of problems.
Tel: 116 123 (UK)
- Kooth - Free, safe and anonymous online support for young people. https://www.kooth.com/
- If in crisis, please contact your local GP via telephone.
Information for parents
Please share this leaflet with your parent/carer if you are having concerns regarding your mental health and wellbeing.
Parents/carers may contact Young Minds, free parent helpline, if they are concerned about their child's mental health. Tel: 0808 802 5544
Young Minds Help for Parents
Please enter some content for your news story here.